In some instances, this Policy may be in addition to other terms, conditions, or disclosures that apply to other programs involving our collection of personal data about you (“Additional Terms and Policies”). To the extent there is a conflict between this Policy and any Additional Terms and Policies, the Additional Terms and Policies will control unless they expressly state otherwise. This Policy does not apply to third-party sites, products, or services, even if they link to our Services, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party site with which you choose to interact.
Clickable Table of Contents
- Our Collection of Personal Data. We collect personal data when you register and utilize our Services, including automatically collecting data. More
- Our Use of Personal Data. We use your personal data in many ways, including to provide our Services, communicate with you, maintain a safe and secure environment, and comply with legal obligations. More
- Our Sharing of Personal Data. We share your personal data only for our own internal purposes, to promote our Services, and according to your notice and consent. More
- Your Rights and Choices. You can change various privacy and communications preferences at any time. More
- Data Security and Retention. We maintain appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to help protect the security of your personal data. More
- International Data Transfers. We may transfer personal data, including sensitive data, to the United States or other countries from which the personal data was collected for storage, processing, and use by us. More
- Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 13 years without parental consent. More
- California Privacy Notice. Residents of California may have specific rights applicable to the Services. More
- European Privacy Notice. Individuals located in Europe may have specific rights applicable to the Services. More
- Other Privacy Notices. Individuals located in various other locations may have specific rights applicable to the Services. More
- Contact Us. You may contact us in several ways. More
1. Our Collection of Personal Data
A. Personal Data You Provide Us
Tyket may collect the following categories of personal data about you that you choose to provide to us when you use the Services:
- Contact information. You may have the opportunity to provide various contact information, including your first and last name, email address, phone number, address, and hometown, as well as business contact information such as business name, phone number, address, and hours of operation. We also provide our users the option to share contact information from their address book with us.
- User profile. As part of your account creation and use of our Services, you will have the opportunity to provide certain information about you and your interests, including your date of birth, gender, entertainment interests, talents, education, income, and location.
- Posted content. When you use our Services, you will have the opportunity to submit and/or post content for all users, certain users, or individual users. That content may include personal data provided by you, such as the content of videos that you may upload.
- Communication information. When you respond to Tyket emails or messages, we may collect your email address, name, and any other personal data you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. In addition, when you interact with certain Tyket features, we may collect the content of those communications, including recorded messages, videos, or audio.
- Payments and other transaction-related information. In order to facilitate certain transactions, you may be asked to provide your payment card information, bank account information, and Social Security number.
B. Personal Data From Other Users
Tyket may collect certain personal data about you that is included in content provided by other users in order to enhance your profile and improve the Services that we provide to you and our users. Personal data may also be included in the address books that our users choose to share with us.
C. Personal Data From Third-Party Sources
We may collect personal data about you from third-party sources, including third party list providers and other third parties to help us provide, improve, and promote the Services. These third parties collect and provide this personal data to us pursuant to their privacy policies. We may supplement the information that you provide with information that we obtain from these sources, including both online and offline data providers.
D. Personal Data We Automatically Collect
When you interact with our Services, we may automatically collect data regarding your online behavior, including your header information, referred information, browsing and usage history, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identification number, device and browser information, and geolocation (“Usage Data”).
Our Site uses various analytics tools in order to maintain and improve our web-based services, including Google Analytics. Google Analytics may automatically collect personal data about you, such as your IP address, in order to track and report website traffic. Google uses the collected data to monitor and analyze the use of our Services solely for our benefit. The third party cookies used for Google Analytics may be kept for up to two years. If you have already consented to the Google Analytics tracker, you can choose to block or delete the Google Analytics tracker by referring to your browser’s settings and instructions. For more information on Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, the Sits do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
E. Anonymized and De-identified Information
2. Our Use of Personal Data
A. Our Products and Services.
We use the personal information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our Services. This includes:
- To provide you with requested Services;
- To customize your experience on our Services according to your behavior and preferences, including to provide customized entertainment and offers;
- To provide you and others with marketing and promotional information that we believe may be of interest to you, whether offered by us or our third-party partners, and to personalize, measure, and improve such offers;
- To process payments;
- To facilitate our rewards program and other incentives and promotions we may offer;
- To evaluate and enable crowdfunding or investments in our Services;
- To verify your identity before using certain Services;
- To provide you with customer service and support, and to facilitate other communications that you request or that are required to render Services to you;
- To perform analytics for new and existing Services;
- To maintain and improve the quality of our Services;
- To protect ourselves, you, and others; prevent fraud; and create and maintain a trusted, secure, and reliable online environment; and
- To comply with our legal obligations; respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defense against legal claims.
B. Digital Marketing Communications
We may send you promotional email communications about our Services or other products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, invite you to participate in events or promotions, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, as allowed by applicable law. For example, when we collect your contact information through your interaction with our Services, we may use that information to follow up with you regarding an event or send you information that you have requested about Tyket. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us via the unsubscribe link provided in such emails or by following further instructions provided in Your Rights and Choices.
3. Our Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the trusted third party entities described below:
- Our service providers, as necessary for them to provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, marketing, email delivery, technical support, and customer service. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- Our affiliates, both with and among them, for the purposes identified in Section 2 above and in accordance with the circumstances in which you provided your personal data.
- Our rewards program participants and other business partners in connection with providing or promoting our Services, or providing you with offers about other products, services, events, and promotions that may be of interest to you, including to facilitate our rewards program. This may include sharing personal data with our business partners for their direct marketing purposes.
- With other users, if you have provided your contact information, video uploads, or other personal data for purposes of being viewed by other users, such as when they perform a search on our Services;
- For compliance and harm prevention, including to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We also may provide information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or wrongdoing; to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tyket, its users, and others; to enforce our agreements; or as otherwise required by law.
4. Your Rights and Choices
a. Marketing Communications
If you would like to stop receiving a Tyket newsletter or other marketing or promotional messages, notifications, or updates sent via email, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions that appear in those email communications. You may also opt-out of these messages by contacting us. Please be advised that you may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service or transactional messages from us.
b. Other Rights Regarding Your Data
For more information on the rights that you may be entitled to regarding your personal data based on your location, please review Sections 10-12 below.